Thursday, February 23, 2006
So what am I sitting here chowing down on for lunch?
Wise onion & garlic potato chips.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
The Other Site
I have some serious stuff to warble on but for now I'll leave it at a pat on the back for getting everything done.
Tonight's Song List has also been updated with 136 new songs in italics.
I need to shut my mind off.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
It Better Not Be A Cookbook
I say bring 'em on.
The Warbles are right there on the main page, waiting for the aliens to make contact. Should be interesting to see what they think of my grand idea to ship all kiddie diddlers, overall pedophiles, KKK/Aryan Nation members and the entire cast of "Desperate Houseskags" up to space to THEM.
Go check it out!
Monday, February 20, 2006
Closure? Not Hardly.
Yes, I had him cremated and I picked out a plain but nice wooden urn. It has a picture slot in the front and a little brass plaque on it. Some might call it morbid or a waste of money but that's alright. Eventually I'm going to go and this way he can go with me, I want it that way. Makes me feel better.
Please don't let anything go wrong with this tomorrow, I think if one more bad thing happens to someone I love I'm going to lose this facade of calm I've been perpetrating.
Yes, there will be a picture of the urn box here. Deal with it.
I’ve Been Tagged! Woo!
I love these things.
1. Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Dept. Assistant for Civil and Cultural Studies (Art, Music, Political Science, History, Philosophy & Religion) at Mercy College.
2. Customer Service Manager for eight wedding photo/video studios (brides are the DEVIL).
3. Office Manager of a startup company selling CBT to government & corporate offices that grossed over a million profit the first year.
4. Senior Collector for Scarsdale National Bank.
2. Four movies I could watch over and over
1. The Dirty Dozen
3. On The Waterfront
4. The Vanishing (the original Dutch version with sub-titles and the not-happy ending)
3. Four places I’ve lived
1. Mt. Vernon, NY
2. Dobbs Ferry, NY
That's it, NY born and raised
4. Four TV shows I love
1. Law & Order
2. Iron Chef
3. Countdown with Keith Olberman
4. Jerry Springer (yah, so what)
5. Four places I’ve vacationed
1. San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. Caribbean cruise on the Queen Elizabeth 2
3. Prince Edward Island
4. Black Hills of South Dakota
(I've been to 49 states, we used to travel a lot)
6. Four of my favorite dishes
2. Bacon cheeseburger, fries and a shake
4. Warm brie baked in soft bread
7. Four sites I visit daily
1. Fox News
2. Mango Radio
3. Jeckles Geek Blog
8. Four places I’d rather be right now
1. Upstate with my parents
3. In a cabin on a lake in Maine
4. Woodstock, NY
9. Four books I love
1. The Totem - David Morrell
2. The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
3. Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco
4. Any of the Michael Connelly Harry Bosch books
10. Four video games I could play over and over
1. Shining Force
2. Shining Force 2
3. Shining Force 3 for Saturn
4. Kid Chameleon
That was fun. And now, for the lucky recipient of my tag ............. I pick ............ Katkat!